Monday, April 17, 2017

I NEED Pixel Art

I started a new world on the Minecraft Realms back in January, It's come a long way since then, and I've basically been playing by myself, even though it is on the Realms which my family can play.
   My latest project or build addition is the open air area on my mob grinder. I added an on/off switch tp the sweeper arm, and that torch tower goes up over 38 blocks, so I'd like a design to cover it there across the back. The area I need to cover is 9x38 I believe shown here.

Im currently searching Google images and Pinterest for ideas. 38 is pretty tall, it may require a couple of stacked pixel art pieces. Wish me luck, or if anyone is reading, go ahead and HELP me out leave a comment ♥
That is all for now
Thanks for Reading
-flame

No comments:

Post a Comment