Monday, April 17, 2017

My First Post - Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. My IGN is flame_chick, Im a minecrafter, and mom to 4 little minecrafters ♥

  I started playing Minecraft after seeing one of my kids playing the pocket edition in kindergarten. My first encounters were on the Pocket Edition, and I had lots of fun. The doors really started opening up when I discovered the PC edition. My first few times playing the game were very traumatic, I didn't quite understand the game mechanics. Over the years I've gotten better, and while I still forget things from time to time, I have retained the basics to playing Minecraft :)
Ive been playing regularly on PC Minecraft since 2013, It's the longest Ive played any game, it's my favorite game by far. I enjoy playing by myself or with other more mature players on multiplayer servers, or on the realms.
I would like to start recording some gameplay, but still need to do a bit of learning about all that, recording editing, do I add a face cam, do I livestream, all things to figure out, so much to learn. I decided this blog may be the baby step I need to do first. I want to share some pics, rants, all basically MINECRAFT and game related.

  I wouldn't call myself a full blown gamer, just a selective gamer. I have played a few games over the years though, and would consider myself a fair game player. My first experiences playing video games were on my older brothers Nintendo the og NES. He would make me PAY HIM to play on his console, so I didn't get much play time. Consoles I've owner over the years, a Sega at one point, the og GameBoy, GameBoy advance, Nintendo 64, GameCube, PSone, Wii, Wii U, 3DS.
Some of my other favorite games;
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Animal Crossing (GameCube)
-Banjo Tooie
-Zelda Wind Waker
-Super Paper Mario
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-Katamari Damacy
 (I feel like Im forgetting a few more AAHH lol)
anyway again WELCOME

No comments:

Post a Comment